Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Throw A Halloween Party!




Brought to you by Leslie Newton 

Halloween is approaching and as we all know, it’s a time when our little ones get to trick-or-treat for so many sweets.  As much as I don’t love my daughter eating a ton of candy, I do let her enjoy her Halloween candy (within reason of course) because well, let’s face it, that’s part of being a kid!  However I also like to balance all that sugar with some fun, non-sugary treats as well.  This year we are throwing an intimate Halloween party for my little 4 year old and these are some of the ghoulish treats we will be serving.  They are so cute and make a great way to celebrate!
  • Ghost Pizza – kids love pizza and what better then to cover it with ghosts!  

  • Night of the Living Bread – I love these little sandwiches.  They are so creative and will be fun for the kids to eat!  (Not to mention grown-ups!!)

  • Cheese Finger Food – these look so creepy to me, and so easy to make!  The creepier, the better, I say!

  • Edible Eye Balls – my daughter and her friends love carrots so much, so I thought these made for the perfect Halloween Treat!  I might change the olive to a raisin, as my daughter is not big on olives!

  • Apple Bites – these are adorable and so easy to make!  

There are so many more delicious, fun ideas like this out there! Pinterest is a great place to find them.  I hope you and your family have a Happy (and somewhat healthy) Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...