Thursday, December 22, 2011

Etsy Love - We Can't Get Enough!


If you're looking for the perfect way to welcome guests when they reach your front door, or maybe a personalized gift for a loved one, or even for yourself, we found THE perfect place to get exactly what you want! Nothing is more customized to your needs/wants than something handmade from an Etsy shop and we just LOVE the handmade art from Bronwyn Hanahan Art. You can find anything from adorable door hangers, to personlized picture frames, wall art, and more! 

Personalized Winter Snowman $45

How adorable your front door will look with a hand painted snowman hanging on it to cheerfully greet your neighbors and guests this winter! This is a MUST HAVE for every cozy home and the best part is that it is sealed with a protective finish so you can use it every year! You can find other door hangers in the Bronwyn Hanahan Art shop on Etsy if the snowman doesn't meet your needs, such as the Our Home Door Hanger, which can be personalized with your family's last name!

Our Home Door Hanger $55
We were so fortunate to chat with the artist, Bronwyn, to find out a little bit about her creations and her shop on Etsy.

Grannies Canvas Wall Art $15
{1} Tell us about yourself and your business.

There is no rhyme or reason to my artistic style...I just love to create! My style is very simple. I love things that make me happy, whether it be fun colors, cute ribbons, or anything that sparkles. If I can put all of these things together to make something happy, I am pleased! I am so lucky to be able to do what I love each day.

Personalized Picture Frames $15
{2} What inspired you to start your business?

I was inspired to start my business when my daughter, Elizabeth, went off to college and needed to decorate her dorm room. I wanted her to be surrounded by bright, happy colors, as well as inspirational words. This is really when I started Bronwyn Hanahan Art. Since then I have been helping little girls and moms add fun pieces to their own rooms!

Happy Art $75
{3} Do you have a favorite item or best seller?

I don't really have a favorite item, but I would say my best seller is a piece titled "Happy Art". This piece is very simple, yet filled with inspiration. Moms and grandmothers seem to really enjoy purchasing this piece for the girls in their lives.

Silly Circle Stool $40
{4} What are your plans for the future of your business?

My daughter has recently graduated from college and has helped me launch the internet side of Bronwyn Hanahan Art. It has been very fun watching her create this side of the business. In the future I hope to be able to spend more time in my studio creating, because I find that my studio is where I am the happiest!

Hanging in our office!
We love our custom Snowman Door Hanger so much, we just HAD to share this shop with you! Head over to Bronwyn Hanahan Art today to purchase your favorite handmade item! Don't forget to "LIKE" the Bronwyn Hanahan Art Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...