Friday, September 28, 2012

Clarisonic Mia 2 = Total Fav!


I just have to say how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Clarisonic Mia 2! Since I began using this face cleaning tool, my skin has been softer, smoother, and 100 times cleaner. I no longer have any of the skin issues I was dealing with before. Let me back up a moment and clarify that it is not only the tool but the combination of the Mia and the actual cleansing product that has helped me!



I've never really had a ton of acne but I do struggle with some acne as well as rough patches, flaky, peeling skin in some areas and excessive oil in others. The Clarisonic Mia 2 helps buff out any roughness, and the amazing cleanser (which smells absolutely fabulous) seems to perfectly balance out my skin and leave me completely glowing!

The Clarisonic Mia 2 is very gentle so if you have sensitive skin, don't you worry, you can still use it! My face never feels scrubbed or scratched, just soft and clean. I use my Clarisonic Mia 2 in the morning and at night and never have any issues with it at all. The kit comes with everything you need - a travel case, charger, and trial size cleanser. Additionally you can buy different brush heads for your specific needs and there are different cleansers available to you as well.




The Clarisonic Mia 2 is super lightweight and small enough to fit in your purse making the it great for use at home or on the go. This will be a never-leave-behind item! I always take my Mia 2 with me to the gym, on vacation (or even just to stay the night at my girlfriends' house for a RARE ladies' night out)! 

I absolutely love that upon turning on the Clarisonic Mia 2, an internal timer begins. The device runs for 60 seconds and pulsates at intervals to cue you to move to a different part of your face. This ensures equal cleansing on all parts of the face. From the Clarisonic Mia 2 press release - "Oscillating back and forth at a sonic frequency that produces over 300 movements per second, a flexing action is created between the outer and inner brushes that works deeply and gently to loosen dirt and oil, cleansing so effectively that skincare products absorb better. Clinical results include six times more makeup and twice as much dirt/oil removed than manual cleansing, reduced appearance of pores, fine lines and wrinkles, oily areas dry skin patches and blemishes and improved skin tone. It’s your 60-second trip to the spa, every day." 



The Clarisonic Mia 2 is completely waterproof so you can even take it in the shower with you and scrub up before stepping out. What's not to love?!?!

You can make your Mia your own by imprinting the handle with your name or personalized message with Clarisonic’s “Beauty Mark” service available at Clarisonic.com. 

Another reason we love the Clarisonic Mia 2? With every purchase of the pink Mia, Clarisonic donates funds to Look Good…Feel Better, a national public service program dedicated to helping women offset appearance-related changes from cancer treatment. 

The Clarisonic Mia 2 Sonic Skin Cleansing System is available for $149 at Clarisonic.com and Sephora stores nationwide


Clarisonic has a variety of products ranging in price to meet every budget and every skin need. Check out their website here to find the products that will best suit you!

This will be an investment you will grin about every single day!

3 comments:

  1. Great Review for Clarisonic Mia. I also love to use Clarisonic to care for face skin.
    But I never forget to use Clarisonic promotional code before any shopping at Clarisonic.com store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog, looking forward to more wonderful! Wholesale MAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, perfect. Fortunately, I found your website!
    Thanks for sharing! Wholesale MAC

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...