Thursday, September 27, 2012

More Fisher Price Love



I don't know where I'd be these days without my Fisher-Price SpaceSaver High Chair. The nifty little booster seat/high chair combo will save you money {since you'll only have to buy just this one seat rather than a high chair then booster later} and is so super convenient! Like any other booster seat, this high chair hooks around a regular dining chair via two sets of adjustable straps.



The Fisher-Price SpaceSaver High Chair offers all the same great benefits of a regular sized high chair but doesn't take up any extra space! The seat cover is spill resistant, removable, and machine washable which is a definite MUST when you have a messy little one learning to feed themselves. The seat reclines to 3 different positions for different stages of baby's development. Recline all the way back for your youngest babe who is just learning what eating vs drinking is all about, sit semi-upright or fully upright for babes who are more advanced.



I love that this in-chair high chair comes with a removable, dishwasher safe tray. When I'm feeding my 11 month old her breakfast each morning, I remove the tray for easy access. When my little munchkin needs a snack or to be kept occupied, I snap the tray in place and let her explore, picking up her foods all on her own!



When your little babe gets to be a bigger babe, the back comes off of the SpaceSaver High Chair to become a full booster seat {with adjustable height} to make him or her feel like the big kid they are and sit with the family at the table.



Fisher-Price has really gone over the top with the SpaceSaver High Chair and we give it two thumbs up!

Favorite photo of Cailynn in her Fisher-Price SpaceSaver High Chair 


Check out the Fisher-Price website for more great products to make your life easier and bring smiles to your little babes' faces!

2 comments:

  1. I just bought a use space saver seat. How can I order new restraint straps for the seat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...